Building your confidence can ensure you have the career success you want. If presenting to clients fills you with fear, or if you struggle to express your point of view in meetings, this is the workshop for you.
The Female Confidence Booster provides practical, bespoke strategies to build your confidence. Lack of confidence will no longer stand between you and your aspirations.
- Understanding your strengths and recognising your career achievements
- How to say ‘no’ and establish boundaries
- Managing your inner critic and imposter syndrome beliefs
- How to move out of your comfort zone and take risks without the fear
- The importance of your inner circle and network when striving to boost confidence
- How to speak up and use confident language in business meeting
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A practical, interactive and collaborative half-day workshop on Zoom led by certified Executive Coach Emma Dale
- Personalised interaction combined with real-world experiences of other participants. Maximum of 6 people per workshop
WHAT YOU GET
- Pre-workshop questionnaire establishing your current situation and goals
- A 3-hour workshop conducted with a group of 6 female professionals
- Workbook outlining personalised strategies to achieve your goals
- One follow-up personal coaching session with Emma Dale
- Access to The Female Confidence Booster online network
REGISTER TO ATTEND
|Workshop dates & times|
|Tuesday, 14th September||2:30 – 5:30pm (HK/Sing time)||Completed|
|Tuesday, 19th October||2:30 – 5:30pm (HK/Sing time)||Click to register|
|For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org|
ABOUT EXECUTIVE COACH EMMA DALE
Emma Dale is a certified coach with the Institute of Executive Coaching & Leadership (IECL) and the Founder of Transform. In addition, she is the Co-Founder of Prospect, an award-winning global recruitment business based in London and Asia. Drawing on her experience as a successful business leader, Emma coaches managers and leaders across all industries from financial services to luxury brand marketing. She is regularly engaged by Multinational Corporations to coach high-performing individuals on leadership development.
Emma has a very positive, ‘can do’ approach to coaching, inspiring people to follow their passions in life whether they are at a career crossroads, re-entering the professional realm or simply stuck in a rut. She encourages her clients to dream big and builds up their confidence to achieve their goals.
Emma is dedicated to diversity and equality in the workplace and challenging the status quo. As such, she is an active member of The Hong Kong Women’s Foundation, mentoring and emboldening women of all ages and industries to become leaders in their field.
Described by her clients as considerate, supportive, insightful and highly professional, Emma’s unique strategy will enable you to achieve a more fulfilling work life. No dream is unattainable.
“The workshop exceeded my expectations. The session was interactive and full of useful tips. It was also good to connect with other participants in the region – both during and after the event.”
“I also liked how the workshop was interactive and engaging. It’s nice to hear that there are other women who are also having similar experiences in the workplace.”
“I’d definitely recommend the workshop to others. It is useful for a confidence boost – no matter what level you are in an organisation, or where you might be hoping to get to.”
“Emma’s Female Confidence Booster workshop was a real eye opener as it taught me how to handle difficult and challenging situations at the workplace, increase my self-confidence and improve my work performance. I highly recommend this workshop to all striving to be a better leader.”
“Since attending Emma’s confidence boosting workshop, I have been actively using several of the tools she taught the group and thinking about these concepts which were new to me. It has been liberating to realise that many of my self-perceived shortcomings are pretty universal and there are so many of us walking around with these misconceptions of ourselves.”