Building your confidence can ensure you have the career success you want. If presenting to clients fills you with fear, or if you struggle to express your point of view in meetings, this is the workshop for you.
The Female Confidence Booster provides practical, bespoke strategies to build your confidence. Lack of confidence will no longer stand between you and your aspirations.
- Understanding your strengths and recognising your career achievements
- How to say ‘no’ and establish boundaries
- Managing your inner critic and imposter syndrome beliefs
- How to move out of your comfort zone and take risks without the fear
- The importance of your inner circle and network when striving to boost confidence
- How to speak up and use confident language in business meeting
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A practical, interactive and collaborative half-day workshop on Zoom led by certified Executive Coach Emma Dale
- Personalised interaction combined with real-world experiences of other participants. Maximum of 6 people per workshop
WHAT YOU GET
- Pre-workshop questionnaire establishing your current situation and goals
- A 3-hour workshop conducted with a group of 6 female professionals
- Workbook outlining personalised strategies to achieve your goals
- One follow-up personal coaching session with Emma Dale
- Access to The Female Confidence Booster online network
REGISTER TO ATTEND
|Workshop dates & times|
|Tuesday, 18th May||2:30 – 5:30pm (HK/Sing time)||Click to register|
|Thursday, 10th June||2:30 – 5:30pm (HK/Sing time)||Click to register|
|For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org|
ABOUT EXECUTIVE COACH EMMA DALE
Emma Dale is a certified coach with the Institute of Executive Coaching & Leadership (IECL) and the Founder of Transform. In addition, she is the Co-Founder of Prospect, an award-winning global recruitment business based in London and Asia. Drawing on her experience as a successful business leader, Emma coaches managers and leaders across all industries from financial services to luxury brand marketing. She is regularly engaged by Multinational Corporations to coach high-performing individuals on leadership development.
Emma has a very positive, ‘can do’ approach to coaching, inspiring people to follow their passions in life whether they are at a career crossroads, re-entering the professional realm or simply stuck in a rut. She encourages her clients to dream big and builds up their confidence to achieve their goals.
Emma is dedicated to diversity and equality in the workplace and challenging the status quo. As such, she is an active member of The Hong Kong Women’s Foundation, mentoring and emboldening women of all ages and industries to become leaders in their field.
Described by her clients as considerate, supportive, insightful and highly professional, Emma’s unique strategy will enable you to achieve a more fulfilling work life. No dream is unattainable.
“Working with Emma has given me confidence not only in my work, but how work integrates into my life. We’ve collaborated on my leadership style, ways of working with differing corporate characters, effective management and so on. Emma’s style is patient yet no-nonsense, smart and grounded in real understanding and experience. I’ve enjoyed every session we’ve had so far.”
Global Communications Consultancy
“You would think that someone who has been GM of Seoul and Hong Kong offices for two major PR consultancies; headed an international news outlet’s Asia content team; led Asia communications for a global insurer; and authored two text-books would not be lacking in confidence. But we all face times of self-doubt during our lives; particularly when we put so much pressure on ourselves. I’m sure even Wonder Woman experiences moments of insecurity! Through her coaching, gently nudging me to make my own discoveries and ‘ah ha’ moments, Emma has made such a positive difference to both my professional and personal life. Even more important, she has been core to restoring my mental wellbeing.”